Tuesday, January 01, 2008







Quote:

"Groups consider themselves to be investigators who are gathering information to be used to LAY CHARGES against the target. A typical police investigation lasts a few days. An investigation by a private investigator may last a month and it may involve being followed around by two or three people. The 'investigations' conducted by extremist groups against individuals can last for decades and involve hundreds of 'investigators'. Some extremist leaders say that what they do is essentially what investigative journalists do, but they don't mention the harassment, break-ins, or property damage ... Groups of individuals who appear to be borderline retarded, mentally ill, or deluded into thinking that they are Secret Agents."

2 Comments:

Blogger who gives a damn? said...

Hi my name is Ryan Shields and I am also a target and have been since 1996-(that I am aware of)although in reality it had to have started sometime before that, I just wasn't aware of it. This is a very good blog with a lot of good information. I recently started a blog here on blogger and I just wanted to say hi, compliment you on the very articulate job you have done here, and ask for your permission to post a link to your blog on mine. My email address is domesticwarvictim@yahoo.com Since your email might be blocked or intercepted/deleted, I have two other email addresses you could try which are: domesticwarveteran@hotmail.com and victim.of.psychopaths@gmail.com I don't imagine that you would want to actually allow this post as a comment since it is actually more of a greeting to you in the only way that I know how to contact you....my blog address is quietwarvictim.blogspot.com I just found the link to your blog on the website beingstalked.com. My blog is for all targets and I am hoping that maybe some of the links on my blog or videos at the bottom of the page will be helpful/educational for targets and that maybe they will learn something they weren't aware of before. If you send me an email and it doesn't get through, please feel free to leave a comment on my blog. Once more, I think you have done an excellent job with your blog here and I think it would be really cool if there were a link to it on my blog since we're both on the same web site. If you know of any other blogs by targets on this web site please let me know. We could start a TI community here....and it would piss the pig puppets(perps)off! :)
Quiet War Victim
Ryan Shields

10:57 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I actually liked that quote on your blog. police investigations take maybe a day or two. PI might take a little longer.... but these gangstalkers seem to think they need a lifetime to investigate us. That's kind of re-assuring. You have to go through my entire life to find one thing I did wrong? thanks!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home